Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Let's Go Shopping - The Warmth

Okay, so I'm really new around these blogging parts, (very new indeed) so if you're here, it's most likely you've found this post through Brisstyle, so let's save the explanation of what 'Let's Go Shopping' is all about, cause I'm figuring you already know right?

If perchance, you don't, head over to the Brisstyle blog, find out all about what these funky peeps are doing, and get up on your soapbox and shout out loud ya'll!

Enough of the chit-chat, let's go shopping.....

You'd be a fool if you thought winter was on it's way out, not yet my pretties, and rather than be a fool, I'd prefer to be toastie warm, and kitted out in some of these fine finds. An ode to chill, in neutral tones (so it appears as I re-examine my finds)

Stay warm, stay joyful, stay free ..xx

Palaceofdarning


FiloFashion







































Yasoknitting




grizzlie

BerlinoliesDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment