Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

This Week I'm grateful for... a rest

Source





































I work two (well, almost three if you count the extra bits and bobs I dabble in) jobs, six days a week, every single week. Did I mention that I am also a full-time student? So, the one day I get off is consumed with study.

I love (almost all) of the work I do, and am thankful that I have the opportunity to be busy, and making money, and living a rewarding life, don't get me wrong, but sometimes (especially lately) I am busy! Real busy!

I work with kiddiewinks, in the hours outside the school day, and as it is the school holidays, there have been a mighty number of outside school hours of late.

As of Monday, the school holidays are done and dusted, and with it so shall be my 60 hour working weeks.

So, This Sunny Sunday (planning and hoping ahead) I shall be grateful indeed for a lovely woven blanket, in a little spot of dappled sun,  a man I love, and a not-a-care-in-the-world attitude.

Head over to Maxabella Loves to find out what everyone else is grateful for this week.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for popping by and following - I'm enjoying discovering your blog! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that first picture is just dreamy. I love it! And so important to take the time to rest, I've been doing a lot of that this weekend. Hope you don't mind if i follow, i found you from maxabella.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted for you all to be here. Thanks for the lovely words, and I can say, my wishes for a sunshine blanket basking came true ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of the gorgeous gals who work in the before and after school care at the tsunamis' school. They are all up to so many things that I am amazed they show up to work week in week out. Just wanted to say that the hard work is noticed by parents like me and hopefully worth it in the end for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your beautiful kind words Maxabella, it is so worth it every single day, I love the little kiddiwinks, they're awesome, and it is a super rewarding jobby-job indeed.

    ReplyDelete