Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Maxabella Interviewing Me

After guffawing at a rather humourous post by the lovely Maxabella, I was invited (well, not me per se, but all the bloggers out there) to follow suit, and really, I couldn't resist.  So, here is my follow on from her wonderful post Me Interviewing Me.

My earliest memory is...Of my baby brother being born, I was about three, and I wasn't present for the birth, but I do remember going to visit my family at the hospital, and sitting beside a grey radiator heater by the window, and the smell of fresh meat. Mmmmmm
My school report usually said... (always said) Would achieve better results if she applied herself.
My first relationship... Was with the boy who lived next door. We were six, and our older sisters made us kiss. I don't recall ever liking him though.
I don't like talking about... Money
My most treasured possession is... My guitar, bought as a birthday gift from the Birdman.
My father always told me... hmmmm... nothing of recollection, perhaps "You'd achieve more if you applied yourself"
In the movie of my life, I'd be played by... Bill Murray
I wish I had... A pet pig
I wish I hadn't... let the hairdresser experiment with a 'short and shaggy' aka boy haircut when I was 18, slightly chubby and very sensitive
My most humiliating moment was... sitting on the edge of the table at a pub, accidentally falling backwards, somersaulting, landing on my head, and coming up for air as the entire pub gave me a standing ovation.
My guiltiest pleasure is... caramello chocolate for breakfast
My last meal would be... anything but mango or ginger. I love all food.

If you're so inclined, I would love to see your answers to these questions too.

1 comment:

  1. Bill Murray! Oh, hi.sterical! Really cracked me up.

    I love ginger too. Apple, ginger and mint juice. Ooh lah lah! x

    ReplyDelete