Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

This Week I'm grateful for... a little rain

Source
This week I am grateful for a little rain.  For the whole weekend.  It meant that I had a perfectly acceptable reason to get under the blanket and stay on the couch. For the whole weekend.  It meant that balls of yarn were scattered at my feet, and my hook in hand, and crochet magic was woven. 
It meant that the sky was a lovely shade of gunpowder grey, and that every piece of greenery in my garden shone with a great vibrance and dewey lustre. I had a granny square knee rug, a pair of super-slippers, and copious cups of tea to warm my bones, so a sweet weekend indeed.

On the note of crochet treats, I happen to have unintentionally gifted my camera cord to a new home, and so while there are plenty of crochet tid-bits to share, the camera to computer relationship is not a happening thing.  But, there is a surprise in store very shortly, (for all four of you! hah!)in relation to said crochet treats, so perhaps under wraps is a good way to keep it for now. Just wait and seeeeeee....

Thanks be to Maxabella for letting me share my gratitudes, albeit in a tardy fashion. I love your space and your pretty face. If you want to see what the world is grateful for,go look here.

Love, love, love ..xx

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you, Ada. You're very kind.

    I MISS being able to snuggle away a rainy day or two. Kids, huh, who'd have em!?!?! x

    ReplyDelete