Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Saturday Space Out (the inside scoop)

I see people saying all the time that their craft space/studio/cupboard in the wall is a bomb-site of mass proportions.


I also see images of craft spaces that make me envious beyond fathomable possibilities, and lustful of colour co-ordination, and white walls, and inspiration boards oh my!

Like this...

Source





































and this...

Source





































Unfortunately, I currently fit in the first category, and a 'bomb-site to behold' could be the only possible descriptive phrase for my poor little creative den right at this moment.

(This is not my craft space, but I do feel somewhat of an affinity with this image ahem!)


Source





































 I am inspired to make it a beautiful, wonderful, delightful little place to work, and dream, and create, and so....

As a challenge to myself, and you dear reader, if you so desire to play along, Saturday Space Out is all about snapping and sharing your craft space glory (or not as may be the case). No frills, no bells and whistles, as it is, fluff and fabric scraps and frenzy galore.

If you are, by chance, one of those lucky people who already has a lust-inspiring, dagger-eye's enducing craft space, then feel free to share something equally (no doubt) impressive that you've been working on in your little spacey space.  And, if by chance you are yet to be the lucky owner of a craft space, show us how you adapt your little nest, and where your crafting is done.
Hopefully, if you're like me, and your craft space induces only sighs and thoughts of 'how the heck did it get like this!?' then this will challenge us all to whip things into shape, and get them portrait ready at least once a week.

Create a post on your bloggety blog all about your craft space, and link it up back here, so we can all admire your little corner of the crafting world.


Love, love, love, all you need is ..xx

1 comment:

  1. That inspiration shot with the yellow shelves - AWESOME. I had to email it to a friend that is "sew cool."

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete